How To Send Large Files Through Email
Upload your files to a cloud storage service, and share them or email them to others.
- Generally the limits of email services are 25mb which is sometime not enough for us, so better is to use another service to send large files email.
- The better choice there is to use Google Drive the best place to store the files online and while uploading the file you can share the downloading link with your friends to download the file.
The major benefits of using Google Drive
- Free of cost
- No advertisements
- 15Gb of free storage
Google Drive Steps :-
- First of all visit Google Drive and sign in with your Google Account.
- Now after log in to your account you will see an upload button there, click on it and select the file you want to upload to share it with someone. Now you will see uploading porcess there at the bottom right corner. And you can even select another file to upload. Wait for the upload to complete.
- Now after the file being uploaded click on the share button at the share setiings and you can also set the privacy of the file .
- Now you can send the file directly through the gmail and also when you click on shareoption button there will be sending option like facebook, twitter too.
In this way , any one can send large files through email by uploading to different cloud services like googleDrive,dropbox etc