Read Time:2 Minute, 9 Second
To Send Large Files Through Email , most of the person use email service that is electronic mailing service that is used to send messages and files over the internet. Today there are huge number of mailing portals available like Gmail, Yahoo, MSN and many more. But the major issue with emails services are that you can’t send files greater than certain limits.
Unfortunately, our email accounts can’t carry as much storage as you might think. Gmail, for instance, can only hold files up to 25 MB.
These limits are set according to these email portals. So to get it done this issue i am here with a method to send large files through email. Below i have discuss a method by which you can easily send large files through email and no limitation for the size of file to be send.
How To Send Large Files Through Email
Upload your files to a cloud storage service, and share them or email them to others.
- Generally the limits of email services are 25mb which is sometime not enough for us, so better is to use another service to send large files email.
- The better choice there is to use Google Drive the best place to store the files online and while uploading the file you can share the downloading link with your friends to download the file.
The major benefits of using Google Drive
- Free of cost
- No advertisements
- 15Gb of free storage
Google Drive Steps :-
- First of all visit Google Drive and sign in with your Google Account.
- Now after log in to your account you will see an upload button there, click on it and select the file you want to upload to share it with someone. Now you will see uploading porcess there at the bottom right corner. And you can even select another file to upload. Wait for the upload to complete.
- Now after the file being uploaded click on the share button at the share setiings and you can also set the privacy of the file .
- Now you can send the file directly through the gmail and also when you click on shareoption button there will be sending option like facebook, twitter too.
In this way , any one can send large files through email by uploading to different cloud services like googleDrive,dropbox etc