Spread the love
Read Time:44 Second
Simple and easy tricks to change windows user password in windows .Changing current Windows password without knowing the previous one.
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Right click on the My Computer icon.
- Click on Manage.
- Click on System Tools.
- Click on Local Users and Groups
- Then click on Users. You will see all the registered users in that computer now.
- Right-click on any one of the accounts and click on ‘Set Password’.
- Type the new password and click on OK.