Read Time:1 Minute, 15 Second
Wireless Adapter disappeared after windows 10 /11 upgrade. This is the common problem faced by windows user while upgrading their windows.
Wireless Adapter Disappeared Solution
Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.
Follow the steps:
- Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.
- Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
- Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
- Follow the On Screen instructions.
Update the Wireless Adapter drivers.
Type “Windows Update” in Search box and select “Check for Updates” to receive a fresh list of updates.
How do I fix WiFi disconnecting in Windows 10?
Wifi disconnecting in Windows 11 or Windows10 arises due to not updating to the latest .Always update the wireless adapter driver. These are the key points to take care:-
- Update Wireless Driver.
- Restarting computer or laptop may resolve the issues.
- Uninstall and re-install the wireless driver.
- Download drivers from main site of your laptop manufacturer.
Check Power Management Tab
Checking the power management settings in the wireless card settings and turn it off as this can cause wifi disconnecting in Windows.
- Connected Devices
- Device Manager
- Network Adapter (Relevant Wireless Adapter)
- Power Management Tab
- The option of “Allow Windows to turn off this device to automatically save power” will have been selected by default. Disable this option by unchecking the box.