Every passing month, numerous technical problems ranging from simple to advanced problems are faced by computer users. So in an effort to help those of you out there , we have compiled this list of what we consider to be the top 9 most common computer problems.
9 Ultimate Ways to Solve Common Computer Problems and their Solutions
The most common computer problems and their solutions are given below one by one.
Windows takes a long time to start
- Remove/Delete temp file.
- Stop the program from loading when Windows 10 boots up.
- Install an SSD (Solid State Drive) , which is considerably faster drive than a standard hard drive and installing Windows 10 on one can significantly improve start-up time.
Internet or Network Connectivity Issues
Malicious Software (a.k.a. Malware)
This problem includes viruses, spyware, adware, trojan horses, worms, rootkits and any other piece of software designed to harm you or your computer without your consent.
- do not install unknown software or crack versions.
- keep Windows upto date.
- Always keep Windows Security on.
Computers generate static electrical charges that attract dust smoke when present in the environment.
- Clean your computer regularly both inside and out side.
PC overheating is due to number of factors such as dust,hard drive failure, fan not working properly.
Hard Drive Failure
If you start hearing loud sounds that you were not hearing before, be scared because those sounds could be coming from your hard drive.
Dead Power Supply:
When you press the power button and your computer gives no sign of life, and all the lights are absent, then the most likely cause is a power supply failure.
Dysfunctional USB Port
If your USB port stops working, it’s not necessary that it’s broken.
- Restart the PC.
- Uninstall USB port driver.
Missing CD / DVD Drive
If your CD/DVD drive disappeared, is not recognized by other applications, or just won’t play or access your CDs or DVDs, you are not alone.