Read Time:1 Minute, 6 Second
Find your WiFi network password in Windows
When you forgot WiFi network password, you can find it if you have another Windows PC already connected to that WiFi network. After you find your password, you can use it on another PC or device to connect the WiFi network.
How do you view a known wifi network password on Windows?
- Select the Start button, type control panel, then select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network and Sharing Center.
- Search for Network and, then select Network and Sharing Center from the list of results.
- In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name.
- In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties.
- In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box.
- Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.