Restore IMEI number of android mobile is easy. IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Identity is a unique 24-digit number assigned to every mobile phone. This number is found on the phone’s battery cover or the phone’s hardware.
IMEI is used to identify a mobile phone and to unlock the phone, to retrieve information about the phone’s software version, and to activate or deactivate features on the phone.That’s why restore imei number is important.
Restore IMEI Number of Android
- Just dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your dial pad
- Go to the Engineer Mode (it may not work for some devices) you can also download MTK Engineer Mode App From Play store by following this Link, just connect your phone to Wifi and Download this App for the next step. (App and Dial pad both will work in the same way)
- Open the the MTK Engineer mode app and swipe left side to go into Connectivity.
In the Connectivity click on the CDS information.
- Then Tap on the Radio information.
- Then you will be able to see Phone 1 and Phone 2 (if you have a Dual Sim Phone).
- Just click on Phone 1 first.
- Then enter the Command as AT +EGMR=1,7,”your first imei” (Put a Space between AT and +, Like AT +EGMR=1,10,”your imei”)
- then tap on SEND AT COMMAND it will show you that command sent,
- Now press back button and Tap on Phone 2 (if you have a Dual Sim phone) and Type AT +EGMR=1,10,”second imei”
- and tap on send at command.
- Now Just Restart you device and enjoy now Sim Card will Display the Network in the status bar.
- You can see your IMEI by pressing *#06#
In this way restore IMEI number of android phone which is very important for any phone for functioning and other features.